To avail the services offered at https://borilib.com, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
Please read the term and conditions carefully. While using any current or future services offered by https://borilib.com, whether or not included in the https://borilib.com. website, you will abide by these Terms & conditions the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
When you visit https://borilib.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
All prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice. Prices prevailing at commencement of placing the order will apply. Posted prices do not includeconvenience fee. In case there are any additional charges or taxes the same will be mentioned on the website.
Online Payments can be done by: Card payment and Net Banking Payment via BillDesk Payment Gateway can be done at Online Payment link on Make Payment page.
Refunds initiated will be credited to the account/card from where the transaction had initiated.
https://borilib.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of https://borilib.com
All subscribed members will automatically be eligible for access to the physical library at BORI without the right for home lending.No license for commercial sale
This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its content; any collection and use of any product listing, description, or pricing; copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.No reproduction
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copies, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of https://borilib.comNo framing
You may not frame or utilize framing technologies to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of https://borilib.com without the express written consent.
You may not use any metatags or any other 'hidden text' utilizing Supreme Enterprises name or trademarks without the express written consent of https://borilib.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by https://borilib.com
Visitors to https://borilib.com may post content and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights to otherwise injuries to third party or objectionable and does not consist of or contains software virus, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailing or any form of spam.False information
You may not use false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. https://borilib.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted contents.Rights Granted
If you do post content or submit material and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant https://borilib.com a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensed right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative work from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant https://borilib.com the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content if https://borilib.com chooses.Right Owned
You represent and warrant that you own all the rights or otherwise or control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that the use of the content to supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify https://borilib.com for all claims resulting from the content you supply. https://borilib.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. https://borilib.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Please review our other policies. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of https://borilib.com and protected by the Indian Copyright law. The compilation of all the content on this site is the exclusive property if https://borilib.com and protected by Indian Copyright law. All software used in this site is the property of https://borilib.com and is protected under the Indian Copyright law.Trademarks
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Pune, Pune shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BHANDARKAR ORIENTAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE (BORI) ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS BHANDARKAR ORIENTAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE (BORI) MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, https://borilib.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. https://borilib.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM https://borilib.com ARE FREE OF VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. https://borilib.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Welcome to https://borilib.com, the online learning platform developed by the Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute (henceforth mentioned as BORI).
Before subscribing to our offering, please read the following Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions, requests for information, or complaints.
By clicking “I accept”, you agree to be bound by these Terms, including the policies referenced in these Terms. By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms, including the policies referenced in these Terms.
1. The content available on the platform is purely academic in nature, and does not propagate or advocate any ideology or philosophy. Views expressed by the creators of the content are their own, and do not reflect on the position of the BORI.
2. The enrolment, once confirmed, is non-refundable. The enrolment fees may vary based on your location and other factors.
3. Each subscription gives you limited-time access to the subscribed content, unless explicitly stated otherwise. After the expiration of the subscription, the access to the content will be lost, and will be subject to renewal of the subscription of the licence. BORI and its Partners reserve the right to change the fees for upcoming subscription cycles at our discretion.
4. Subject to these Terms and our policies (including the Acceptable Use Policy, Honour Code, course-specific eligibility requirements, and other terms), we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services.
5. AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING OF THE LECTURE IS NOT PERMITTED. You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound or video recording, or store, record or transmit any information or other data with relation to the content available online. Transgression of the condition is a punishable offence under the copyright laws.
6. You are prohibited from sharing access to your account or access information for your account with any third party. Subscription or access to the content available on the platform does not give you ownership of or any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
7. As the content creator and aggregator BORI reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, reschedule, or modify any Content Offerings, or assessment methodology, either solely, or in accordance with respective content creators’ instructions.
8. BORI is an autonomous research institution registered under the public trust act, and is unaffiliated to any university or UGC. BORI does not grant academic credit for the completion of its Content Offerings. Unless stated officially by a credit granting institution, participation in or completion of a course does not confer any academic credit. Even if credit is awarded by a particular institution, please do not presume that other institutions will accept that credit.
9. You agree not to accept credit for completing a course unless you have earned a valid course completion certificate or any other equivalent documentation of your completion of the course.
10. We place premium on the privacy and security of users. While we work to protect the security of your account and related information, BORI cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please contact us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
11. We value the privacy of our users, and are committed to not using personal details beyond course-related processes. The user data will not shared them with any third-party without user-consent. We however are committed to the research in learning and education. And therefore analysis of the learning behaviour, user feedback, learning insights will be used to further improve the quality of the content offered, its presentation and delivery.
12. BORI is located in Pune, India. You agree that these Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra, India, excluding its conflicts of law provisions.
13. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless BORI from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages (to the extent attributable to you under the applicable law), including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party related to:
14. Your use of the services offered by BORI is determined by your physical location. You warrant that you are not located in, or ordinarily reside in, any country that is subject to applicable Indian laws and regulations preventing BORI from providing you access to the Services. Your location is determined by your physical location.
15. Use of a virtual private network service, IP routing services, or other similar service for the purpose of circumventing these laws is strictly prohibited.
16. You warrant that you are not named on any government prohibited, denied, unverified-party, sanctions, debarment, or exclusion list or export-controlled related restricted party list (collectively, “Sanctions Lists”). You will immediately discontinue your use of the Services if you are placed on any Sanctions List. You also warrant that you will not export, re-export, or transfer the Services to an entity on any Sanctions List or otherwise use the services in a manner that would be in violation of applicable laws.
17. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, BORI may terminate any further obligations to you, effectively immediately if you are in breach of the obligations in these conditions.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BORI shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
20. You agree that any cause of action related to the services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
21. BORI reserves the right to revise the Terms at our sole discretion at any time. Any revisions to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting by us. For any material changes to the Terms, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of such changes, via a banner on the website, email notification, another method, or combination of methods. In all cases, your continued use of the Services after publication of such changes, with or without notification, constitutes binding acceptance of the revised Terms.